Flat belt pulleys
Flat belt pulleys as standard and special version
Flat belt pulleys are important drive elements in many areas because they are efficient, reliable and simple.
To optimally fulfill the performance requirements of our costumers all the drives are set up individually. Weight, moment of inertia, geometry and performance parameters are perfectly coordinated.
Due to the semi-automatic flexible moulding process , there are no model costs, at the first fabrication and at later geometry adjustments.
This flexible procedure allows efficient production and guarantees fast delivery at highest responsiveness.
There are various areas of application of flat belt pulleys. Especially with impact loaded drives that are affected by vibrations, flat belt pulleys have benefits.
Flat belt pulleys are mostly run with cylindrical drills. In case of high performance transmissions – with increased hub design – you can also work with clamping sets. Alternatively all pulleys can be produced as Taper-Lock version (TL).
The drives are very flexible and can be produced quickly. The batch size 1 piece for urgent replacement, parts or prototypes as well as series are no problem.
At a glance
- Standard material: cast iron EN-GJL-200 to EN-GJL-300 (GG-20 bis GG-30), DIN EN 1561
- Produced based on DIN 111 or individually varying
- Custom-made-products with alternative materials possible, i.e. spheroidal graphite iron (EN-GJS-400 to EN-GJS-700) or cast iron (GS)
- Arm, plate or full pulley designs
- For heavy and wide drives double-arm or double-base-pulley with reinforcement ribs
- Up to Ø 2.500 mm and unit weight > 6t
- By default balancing level G16 – G 6.3 or G 2.5 possible
- For fast circumferential speeds
- Rim widths > 750 mm possible
- Custom-built models according to customer needs or drawings
- Setting, control, recalculation and optimization of your drive
- Pulley geometry optimally adapted to your drive situation
- Full transparency due to approval drawing
- Flexible molding process without individual models and without model cost!
- High flexibility and optimal availability
Annealing, natural canonization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, zinc plating,yellow passivization, gold passivization, satin, Black surface painted etc.
CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
QC & Certificate
Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
Package & Lead Time
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications.
15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
Port: Shanghai/Ningbo port