We produce V-belt pulleys according to your individual needs in all common profiles up to 2,250 mm in diameter.
Our optimal forming process allows us to form all types of drive pulleys flexible, fast and model cost free in our own foundry. We form also flywheels and special drives, such as stem drums. As a full service provider we process them with state-of-the-art CNC-machines.
Unit weights up to 6,000 Kg and geometries up to Ø 2,500 mm are possible. Furthermore our drives are perfectly balanced on our Schenk balancing machines for our customers. We also offer surface treatment, refining or rubberizing.
- Custom-built models according to customer needs or drawings
- Setting, control, recalculation and optimization of your drive
- Pulley geometry optimally adapted to your drive situation
- Full transparency due to approval drawings
- Flexible moulding process without individual models and without model cost!
- High flexibility and optimal availability
- Up to Ø 2,500 mm and unit weights up to 6t
- Standard material: EN-GJL-200 to EN-GJL-300 (GG-20 bis GG-30), DIN EN 1561
- Custom-made products with alternative materials such as i.e. spheroidal graphite iron (EN-GJS-400 to EN-GJS-800) or cast steel (GS) possible
For heavy or wide drives also as double arm or double base pulley with reinforcement ribs
- Arm, base or full pulley versions
Annealing, natural canonization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, zinc plating,yellow passivization, gold passivization, satin, Black surface painted etc.
CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
QC & Certificate
Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
Package & Lead Time
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications.
15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
Port: Shanghai/Ningbo port