Saw band rollers
Saw band rollers for portal saws. We also produce saw band rollers for portal saws as exclusive special production or in series. All geometries can be easily produced using a flexible moulding process.
Saw band rollers for portal saws
We also produce saw band rollers for portal saws as exclusive special production or in series. All geometries can be easily produced using a flexible moulding process.
Saw band rollers are produced from batch sizes larger than 1 piece for urgently needed replacement parts , prototypes, zero-series models or series according to individual requests or drawings.
Production is also possible with alternative materials such as EN-GJS, steel, aluminum and plastic.
Saw band rollers are produced to the highest quality. The cast as well as the mechanical editing need to follow strict guidelines.
We take good care in balancing the pulleys. The customized varnishing is then examined for coating thickness measuring.
At a glance
- Standard material: cast iron EN-GJL-200 to EN-GJL-300 (GG-20 to GG-30) according to DIN EN 1561
- Implementation for circumferential speeds up to 42 m/s in gray cast EN-GJL-200 to EN-GJL-300
- With overloaded drives or faster circumferential speeds also custom-made products with alternative materials, i.e. spheroidal graphite iron (EN-GJS-400 to EN-GJS-700), iron cast (GS) or steel welding
- Weight optimized custom-made products also available in various aluminum materials
- Shaft-hub connections with cylindrical drill, tolerance field for press fittings, with or without feather key, preparations for the intake of couplings, flanges etc.
- Arm or base pulley designs
- Custom-made products up to 2.500 mm in diameter
- By default saw band rollers are balanced in grade G16, G6.3 or G2.5
- Saw band rollers
- All surfaces are grounded to avoid corrosion, processed functional surfaces are conserved with spray wax / oil
- Individual surfaces and special varnishes as well as corrosion protection are possible according to individual specifications
- Upon request we offer detailed documentation to prove material properties, balancing qualities and surface treatments
- Custom-made products according to individual customer specifications or drawings
- Pulley geometries are optimally adjusted to the corresponding drive situation
- If required full transparency due to approval drawings prior to production start or for detailed documentation
- Flexible moulding procedure without individual models and model cost
- Immediate replacement parts available in case of machine breakdown
Annealing, natural canonization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, zinc plating,yellow passivization, gold passivization, satin, Black surface painted etc.
CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
QC & Certificate
Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
Package & Lead Time
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications.
15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
Port: Shanghai/Ningbo port
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Our group consists in 3 factories and 2 abroad sales corporations.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time ? What is your terms of payment ?
A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization. For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Q: What is the exact MOQ or price for your product ?
A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.